Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

How use Paypal botten

How use Paypal botten

Posted 17 years 7 months ago
    • Hollo Anyone,
      I am using July 05 templet. I need to put paypal dnation botten on my site. Do anyone have idea how to put the donation botten? This is a carity work. Any help great.
      Thanks
      Lobsang
  • Re: How use Paypal botten

• Bob Ateah
    • Elite Rocketeer

Re: How use Paypal botten

• Very informative Kevin, good post! I too am looking at adding a PayPal link to a charity site that I am doing and this looks like it is worth installing and configuring.

Lobsang, if you run into any snags, just post here and we'll try to help - also, please let us know how you like this extension if you do indeed install it.

Best of luck.
    • The member formerly known as Roland Deschain
      After your question is solved, please Edit your original post and choose the Solved message icon, thank you!

Re: How use Paypal botten

• Hi Kevin and Roland,
      I download the Paypal dontion extension but I do not know how to configuring the extension on my web sit. Can you help me about that. Thank you for your help.
      Lobsang

Roland Deschain wrote:
      Very informative Kevin, good post! I too am looking at adding a PayPal link to a charity site that I am doing and this looks like it is worth installing and configuring.

Lobsang, if you run into any snags, just post here and we'll try to help - also, please let us know how you like this extension if you do indeed install it.

Best of luck.

Time to create page: 0.041 seconds