Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

How to add HTML Codes in Joomla

How to add HTML Codes in Joomla

Posted 18 years 2 months ago
    • Hi,

When I try to add html codes for eg a paypal button or adsense code it doesn't show in the post after saving. Currently what I have done is added it by editing the template. But doing this those buttons show up in all the pages which I don't want. I want it only to be on the homepage. Is there any way I can add it with the post.
      Like how Andy has put the paypal buttons on the homepage : www.rockettheme.com/

Thank You

..:: peace ::..
      Jeba
    • Andy Miller
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Kahuna

Re: How to add HTML Codes in Joomla

• very simple, don't use a WYSIWYG editor, turn them off, all off! Seriously they do more damage than good. What it is doing is stripping out all your code.
      Allwin Samuel Jeba wrote:
      Hi,

When I try to add html codes for eg a paypal button or adsense code it doesn't show in the post after saving. Currently what I have done is added it by editing the template. But doing this those buttons show up in all the pages which I don't want. I want it only to be on the homepage. Is there any way I can add it with the post.

Thank You

Jeba

Re: How to add HTML Codes in Joomla

• Andy Miller wrote:
      very simple, don't use a WYSIWYG editor, turn them off, all off! Seriously they do more damage than good. What it is doing is stripping out all your code.
      Allwin Samuel Jeba wrote:
      Hi,

Thank You

Jeba
      Wow,
      That was the best solution , simple and sweet.
      Thanks Andy

Jeba

Time to create page: 0.034 seconds