Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

How to Create Forms

How to Create Forms

Posted 18 years 1 month ago
    • Hey Guys Do you Know how create forms in joomla?
      Thanks ;)

Re: How to Create Forms

• I've used PerForms for a few simple forms. forge.joomla.org/sf/go/proj1606

If it's a complex form you can also look at a component called "facile forms" if you do a search on the forge you should find it. It didn't seem too user friendly to me though.
    • damo
    • Elite Rocketeer

• Nathan
    • Hero Rocketeer

Posted 18 years 4 weeks ago
    • Curious then, no one mentioned Phil-a-form. I have no experience with it, but I thought (assumed) that was what most people used. Why no mention of it? No good ?
    • Andy Miller
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Kahuna

Posted 18 years 4 weeks ago
    • I know people that use it and are happy, i think it may be easier to use than facile, but perhaps not as flexbile?  I'm not sure I've only ever used facile and that only a bit.  Facile very complex and quite a pain to creat a form imho, but without writing a line of php you can create quite a powerful form solution, so i guess it does its job. I gues the main reason for never having used phil-a-form is that its not free :(
    • BrianB
    • Rocketeer

Posted 18 years 3 weeks ago
    • I have used Phil-A-Form. It is a fantastic form component, and IMO is a bargain. Phil has sales on his components every now and then, and I believe he has one going on right now.

Time to create page: 0.050 seconds