Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

Bridal Fair Website - Almost Done

• Bridal Fair Website - Almost Done

Posted 17 years 11 months ago
  • Re: Bridal Fair Website - Almost Done

• Nice, the colour scheme suits your product well.

I would change the green border on the nav bar however to a dark shade of pink or something, but that's just my opinion ;)
    • It's not a bug, it's a feature!
    • Stew Thompson
    • Elite Rocketeer
    • School Teacher

Re: Bridal Fair Website - Almost Done

• geekmachine wrote:
      Nice, the colour scheme suits your product well.

I would change the green border on the nav bar however to a dark shade of pink or something, but that's just my opinion ;)

agreed

also, look at the screenshot - i think you have too many top-level links...
    • www.bentonhighschool.com/

• thank guys...actually im just contemplating on replacing that green thing :D

the top level links is not yet final...im still arguing with my wife :D ..

the thing is ... im trying to figure out how to capture more info in user registration using community builder or facile forms...
    • mybridalfair.com
      bizadsolutions.com

• Stewart Thompson wrote:

agreed

also, look at the screenshot - i think you have too many top-level links...

Strange... i'm veiwing it in Opera, IE and Firefox...but my toplevel links is pretty much normal..(1024x768)
    • mybridalfair.com
      bizadsolutions.com
    • Whoey
    • Sr. Rocketeer

• looks fine to me in 1024x768 (firefox)

I agree, the green 3d border on the top menu should be pink or something more sutile that works well will the copper color (a light pink seems to be the answer)

the other thing that kinda bugs me is the doubled up advertisements (you have them in both columns...) see the sub-sections of "about us" and several others.
    • I'm an Individual, just like everyone else...

• Micah Johnson wrote:
      looks fine to me in 1024x768 (firefox)

I agree, the green 3d border on the top menu should be pink or something more sutile that works well will the copper color (a light pink seems to be the answer)

the other thing that kinda bugs me is the doubled up advertisements (you have them in both columns...) see the sub-sections of "about us" and several others.

im still in a process of creating a banner for tradefair exhibitors...hence the doubled up advertisements...i will replace it in a couple of days...everybody's is in the holiday mood already (holy week - thats becoming an excuse to go to the world best beach - boracay)

thanks
    • mybridalfair.com
      bizadsolutions.com

• You should not be allowed to go on vacation until you replace that GREEN!!! :o

Very nice! Excellent use of layout and real estate management. I was having a hard time picturing where this template would work well... you nailed it!!!! ;D
    • This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
    • Dave Goodwin
    • Elite Rocketeer
    • Howdy!!

• That section is very ellegant. Good work. That site looks better than more than half of the event planners out there.

dave
    • "I'm an individual, just like everyone else."

• Thank you for all your comments guys... just got back from holidays...was able to update its content a little.. needs more work though...

any additional comments??

albin
    • mybridalfair.com
      bizadsolutions.com

Time to create page: 0.066 seconds