Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

Joomtrain - using Versatility template

• Joomtrain - using Versatility template

Posted 17 years 10 months ago
    • Hello,
      I would like to announce the use of a Rocket Theme template for the Joomtrain website. Not modified alot (because we liked it so much) this template is very eye catching and works a treat in the Joomtrain site.

http://www.joomtrain.com

Joomtrain provides live Joomla training and support for Joomla Administration users. It has a long list of Joomla components set up and some great work done on the site. This coupled with this fantastic template, we now have a really powerful and great looking website.

Thanks Rocket Theme, hope you like.

PS: Rocket Theme (and any other Joomla Resources) Please feel free to add your link to our Links Section for Joomla Templates, or Joomla Resources.
    • Last Edit: 17 years 10 months ago by Allan Walker.
    • damo
    • Elite Rocketeer

Re: Joomtrain - using Versatility template

• nice, but your link verification thing doesn;t seem to be working ...
    • www.c3p0.se - sweden
  • Re: Joomtrain - using Versatility template

• Hi there, can you tell me what part of it does not work? Just tested out and seems to work fine. Had 3 links in today.

Many thanks,
    • damo
    • Elite Rocketeer

• basically when i try to add my link you site wont verify the link on my page at

joomla-themes.co.uk/component/option,com.../catid,22/Itemid,23/

it says:

Error! We where not able to find our link on the address you supplied. Please verify the address!

ADDITIONAL:
      sorry, i've just fiugured it out; its looking for joomtrain.com and not the link generated by joomla ... anyway, you see its up. can you add one back?
      cheers
    • www.c3p0.se - sweden

• Hi,

The Link X component won't validate Joomla weblinks. You need pure html links for this component to work. I spent ages trying to get this to work the other day.

The idea for the component was to help sites improve search engine ranking by having their own automated link exchange program. I got it to work using html links in a content article. While I would love to see this component validate Joomla weblinks it does work and is great for a link exchange program.

Link to extension page on Joomla.org
      Note: This component is categorised as Commercial but is infact free to download and use.

Mame du Bois
    • Last Edit: 8 years 4 months ago by Kat05.
    • "Be careful about reading health books. You may die of a misprint." Mark Twain

• This component is getting worked on as we speak, development will get these problems sorted I think it will be a very popular component.

I will add a reciprocal link right now thanks damo,

Cheers,

• Can I ask what component/module you are using to display day and time on your frontpage?

By the way, really nice and clean site. I like the logo.

• I Think the date and time is probably just hardcoded into the template file using php.
    • "Be careful about reading health books. You may die of a misprint." Mark Twain
    • Yves
    • Preeminent Rocketeer

Time to create page: 0.048 seconds