Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

Event Company using Salient

• Event Company using Salient

Posted 8 years 1 month ago
    • Hey folks

Just uploaded a redo of a site I've been working on for a couple of months. It's for an Event Company I work for and the template has been put through it's paces trying to get it to do something a little more different. We have six colours in our logo that represent different services and as such I wanted the template design to reflect the changes etc. Got it done and assigned page specific module variations to offer more precise information.

It is still going throuigh a couple additions like related prduct etc but any feedback would be great. The only things I don't like are the header images not filling the same size as the main central image - that one has eluded me - oh and we're thinking about changes hosts as Host Papa have awful server speeds that is detrimental to our business.

Pop over to www.abc-events.co.uk if you'd like some ideas or offer feedback - cheers.
    • Matt
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • messin' with stuff

Re: Event Company using Salient

Posted 8 years 1 month ago
    • Bob Scott wrote:
      The only things I don't like are the header images not filling the same size as the main central image - that one has eluded me

Post details on that in the Salient Forum and we'll try and help ;)
    • The following users have thanked you: Bob Scott

• SEARCH the forum first! These boards are rich in knowledge and vast in topics. This includes searching just the 'Solved' forums, using Google, and using ChatGPT :woohoo:
  • Re: Event Company using Salient

Posted 8 years 4 weeks ago
    • I like the site esp. the colors. The site is very slow as you said. I hope you changes hosts soon.
    • I probably did something wrong.

Time to create page: 0.038 seconds