Variation of Myriad

• Variation of Myriad

Posted 6 years 1 week ago
    • Matt
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • messin' with stuff

Re: Variation of Myriad

• Very nice! Myriad is still one of my all time favorites and you've done a great job with your customizations/implementation here :)
    • SEARCH the forum first! These boards are rich in knowledge and vast in topics. This includes searching just the 'Solved' forums, using Google, and using ChatGPT :woohoo:
  • Re: Variation of Myriad

• Thanks, Matt !
      Actually, almost all my portfolio - is a RT templates. Some legacy, another on G4.
      I don't like G5 yet )) Maybe later...

About customisation - guess who:
      divokna.com/
      orlenok26.ru/
    • Matt
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • messin' with stuff

Re: Variation of Myriad

Posted 6 years 6 days ago
    • My portfolio looks very similar, I'm definitely a long-time RT fanboy :D

I <3 G5; with all things there's a learning curve though for sure... but I can definitely build a site faster in G5 than in G4, especially when it comes to customizations... and Particles are super easy to build or customize (I never learned PHP) and clients love getting a "custom widget" with their name/brand on it to manage their content.

//I am now also free of databases entirely (well, going forward) with Grav+Gantry... but that's a different topic ;)
    • SEARCH the forum first! These boards are rich in knowledge and vast in topics. This includes searching just the 'Solved' forums, using Google, and using ChatGPT :woohoo:

Time to create page: 0.050 seconds