Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

Studius - One Page Site

• Studius - One Page Site

Posted 1 year 6 months ago
    • www.toefunk.com/ Using Studius.

It is the first, in many, one page sites promoting a single topic. Using the template made it easy to build and showcase the topic making it easy and informative for visitors; at least I hope.
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

Re: Studius - One Page Site

• This message contains only secure information that is visible to GW Birmingham, moderators and administrators
    • Please search forums before posting. Please make sure your post includes the version of the CMS you are using and a link to the problem. Annotations on screenshots can also be helpful to explain problems/goals. Please use the "secure" tab for confidential information.
  • Re: Studius - One Page Site

• Thanks, going to look into it now.

Side note: I am wondering is it only visiable in the US. Somekind of region striction.
      Also, they are amazon ads, so if an ad blocker is on they can be blocked from appearing?
    • Last Edit: 1 year 6 months ago by GW Birmingham.
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

• This message contains only secure information that is visible to GW Birmingham, moderators and administrators
    • Please search forums before posting. Please make sure your post includes the version of the CMS you are using and a link to the problem. Annotations on screenshots can also be helpful to explain problems/goals. Please use the "secure" tab for confidential information.
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

• The following users have thanked you: GW Birmingham

• Re: Studius - One Page Site

• Well, it appears that text+image affiliate links from amazon suck. I switched to all custom amazon link and now I only have one amazon error.

Thank you so much for the heads up.

This is just a straight joomla load with RT Template and Litespeed component and plugin.
      This image is hidden for guests.
      Please log in or register to see it.

Side note: I have no clue what the other four errors are.

Time to create page: 0.039 seconds