Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

BalancingLifesDemands.com -- Technopia Site [My first Joomla Site]

• BalancingLifesDemands.com -- Technopia Site [My first Joomla Site]

Posted 17 years 9 months ago
    • Hello all! :D

I'd like to share the first complete Joomla site (with a wonderful RocketTheme Template included -- Technopia, Narrow):

www.BalancingLifesDemands.com

The site is designed to Support a book / coaching system called Coaching for Life: Balancing Lifes Demands

The bulk of the site is sales / Q&A oriented, yet a significant focus of the site is to enable book owners 24/7 access to e-forms (coaching tool to share their progress with mentor / mentee)... and we'll eventually include a SMF forum solution.

Any comments, ideas, suggestions, insights, mexican dish recipes, etc. are welcome and appreciated!!

Thanks!!
    • Errin

GIZMO PROJECT.com ID: creedworks

"If you are dealing with Kleptomania... its ok... you can take something for it."
  • Re: BalancingLifesDemands.com -- Technopia Site [My first Joomla Site]

Posted 17 years 9 months ago
    • Just my opinion, but I have had the most luck selling things online by graphically interesting your visitors. If it were my site, I would put as much effort in the graphics as I would the content.

Also, maybe consider providing an Adobe Acrobat download [preview] of the book's first chapter. That way the potential buyer is hooked and needs to buy the book because of their curiousity. Other than that, hope the site works for you.

Take care. ;)

-iamheaddown [Skydiver at Heart!]
    • Beaker ROCKS!

Time to create page: 0.039 seconds