Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

Adding menu items?

• Greg W
    • Jr. Rocketeer

Adding menu items?

Posted 12 years 7 months ago
    • Hi

I was trying to work out why the SobiPro admin menu will not work in Mission Control, I can get the standard link in the Extensions menu but SobiPro comes with an Admin menu item that is on its own, why is it not working in Mission Control and how can I get it to work?

Here it is working in the default admin template

This image is hidden for guests.
      Please log in or register to see it.

and here it is not working in the RT Mission Control template

This image is hidden for guests.
      Please log in or register to see it.

Thanks

GW

• Always happy to return the favour and help :)
      dogsites.com.au/
      thatnetsite.com/
    • Andy Miller
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Kahuna

Re: Adding menu items?

Posted 12 years 5 months ago
    • Not sure how it adds itself to the regular khepri menu item. Khepri's menu is hardcoded so i'm guessing its hacks in it. MC uses it's own menu system so it's not picking up the 'hack'. Should be in the Extend menu item though. or you could get the link from Khepri and add it to the quicklinks.
  • Re: Adding menu items?

Posted 11 years 4 months ago
    • I know this is an old topic, but I have a similar problem and I'm hoping to get some idea of how to fix it (if it even can be fixed).

I have a feature called CB Subs -- it's a subscription management product that is built as an add-on to Community Builder. When I used Hathor as the default backend template, there is a menu item which gives convenient access to all the features of the CB Subs functions. With Mission Control I'm not finding it anywhere.

Maybe it's a problem in that the Community Builder product managed the installation of the CB Subs add on internally, but I'm hoping there is a way to add something to the menus with in Mission Control so that I can access these features. I use them frequently on the live site and am hoping to migrate my sandbox version soon, so would like to have access to the features when my Mission Control instance goes into production.

Thanks for any insight.

Time to create page: 0.042 seconds