Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

NEW: Version 2.5 for Joomla 1.7/2.5 Released

• JulioD
    • Sr. Rocketeer

Re: NEW: Version 2.5 for Joomla 1.7/2.5 Released

Posted 11 years 11 months ago
    • I updated to 2.5 without problem. All is working properly (Joomla 2.5.4 in local mode).
      Anaxagoras wrote:
      extension manager and MC template Panel told me still there was an update available and current version was still 2.4
      You only need to clear the update cache.
    • Anaxagoras
    • Manager Cats & Dogs bvba

• I'm on the Joomla 2.5.4
      I just got home, logged in again and the update for MC 2.6 is again shown. I did clear the update cache.

When I clear Cache the update is gone, then I click find updates and it appears again.
      In the template manager it is also again saying that it is 2.4 and there is 2.6 version ready to install

I go back, clear cache, do not click on find updates and go to the template manager is states this:
      MissionControl v2.4
      MissionControl is already the latest available
      An update check will be executed every 24 hours. Next check:

Can't give you a login, it is on my local devel. It is for me also not important because it seems that all is working. The only thing I'm not sure of is if I'm on the 2.4 or 2.6 :)
    • -= Business Solutions =-
    • Twiggliscious
    • Elite Rocketeer
    • Joomla KungFu!!!

• RT,

Yeah, cleared my cache a lot...purged...everything...twice since I've rolled back from the other day I've gone to login to the backend and it's told me I don't have access...this is a saved password and login that I entered once and saved through google chrome...(I reproduced it in firefox and safari...).

This image is hidden for guests.
      Please log in or register to see it.

I tried the same password combination a total of three times...(did it slow and methodically because I was like...not again...), then it let me in on the third time...

It's been a weird week...something's off...not sure where...but I'm cool...it will get figured out and I won't feel like a joomla idiot...

I'm in now...and it hasn't done it today at all...the first time it happened it never let me back in...yesterday it was three tries...I'm not imagining it...

Mike- :mrgreen:

• Mike-

"Nobody cares who your father was, only the father you'll be." – Mandalorian saying...
  • Re: NEW: Version 2.5 for Joomla 1.7/2.5 Released

• I am having trouble installed the MC on Joomla 2.5.4 (or installing any RT uploads for that matter). Not sure if it is my joomla and the latest version or RT issue. Please help!

• I am having trouble installed the MC on Joomla 2.5.4 (or installing any RT uploads for that matter). Not sure if it is my joomla and the latest version or RT issue. Please help!

I can install other modules, templates etc with no problem. Here is the error report.

Call stack
      # Function Location
      1 JAdministrator->dispatch() /home/mybcrevi/public_html/domain/administrator/index.php:46
      2 JComponentHelper::renderComponent() /home/mybcrevi/public_html/domain/administrator/includes/application.php:153
      3 JComponentHelper::executeComponent() /home/mybcrevi/public_html/domain/libraries/joomla/application/component/helper.php:357
      4 require_once() /home/mybcrevi/public_html/domain/libraries/joomla/application/component/helper.php:388
      5 JController->execute() /home/mybcrevi/public_html/domain/administrator/components/com_installer/installer.php:22
      6 InstallerControllerUpdate->update() /home/mybcrevi/public_html/domain/libraries/joomla/application/component/controller.php:754
      7 InstallerModelUpdate->update() /home/mybcrevi/public_html/domain/administrator/components/com_installer/controllers/update.php:32
      8 InstallerModelUpdate->install() /home/mybcrevi/public_html/domain/administrator/components/com_installer/models/update.php:169
      9 JInstaller->update() /home/mybcrevi/public_html/domain/administrator/components/com_installer/models/update.php:218
      10 JInstaller->abort() /home/mybcrevi/public_html/domain/libraries/joomla/installer/installer.php:637
      11 JError::raiseError() /home/mybcrevi/public_html/domain/libraries/joomla/installer/installer.php:417
      12 JError::raise() /home/mybcrevi/public_html/domain/libraries/joomla/error/error.php:251
    • Andy Miller
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Kahuna

• What version of PHP are you running Robert?

• PHP version 5.2.17
    • Andy Miller
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Kahuna

• Any chance you can try with PHP 5.3 and see if that helps? Would help me to isolate the issue to a PHP version.

• Hi, I updated PHP to 5.3.10. I tried to update MC and this is the error that was returned. Thanks for your help.

1 JAdministrator->dispatch() /home/mybcrevi/public_html/domain/administrator/index.php:46
      2 JComponentHelper::renderComponent() /home/mybcrevi/public_html/domain/administrator/includes/application.php:153
      3 JComponentHelper::executeComponent() /home/mybcrevi/public_html/domain/libraries/joomla/application/component/helper.php:357
      4 require_once() /home/mybcrevi/public_html/domain/libraries/joomla/application/component/helper.php:388
      5 JController->execute() /home/mybcrevi/public_html/domain/administrator/components/com_installer/installer.php:22
      6 InstallerControllerUpdate->update() /home/mybcrevi/public_html/domain/libraries/joomla/application/component/controller.php:754
      7 InstallerModelUpdate->update() /home/mybcrevi/public_html/domain/administrator/components/com_installer/controllers/update.php:32
      8 InstallerModelUpdate->install() /home/mybcrevi/public_html/domain/administrator/components/com_installer/models/update.php:169
      9 JInstaller->update() /home/mybcrevi/public_html/domain/administrator/components/com_installer/models/update.php:218
      10 JInstaller->abort() /home/mybcrevi/public_html/domain/libraries/joomla/installer/installer.php:637
      11 JError::raiseError() /home/mybcrevi/public_html/domain/libraries/joomla/installer/installer.php:417
      12 JError::raise() /home/mybcrevi/public_html/domain/libraries/joomla/error/error.php:251
    • Andy Miller
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Kahuna

• Robert did you have Debug turned on when you try to install??? if so can you try turning it off?

Time to create page: 0.072 seconds