Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

Missing links in extension manager

• Quake
    • Jr. Rocketeer

Missing links in extension manager

Posted 11 years 9 months ago
    • I don't know want happened, but I don't have main icons in extension manager (install, manage...).

I tried clearing cache, nothing... I didn't change anything in some .php files so that would case break up. Also when I change to another admin template, I don't see anything then..

If I write correct path in browser, I can normally work in extension manager in manage section e.g.

I'm on J2.5

EDIT:
      I started looking and I realized that I don't have those icons neither in user manager (users, user groups...), articels (articles, categories, featured articles), almost in every section where you can have those quick icons, I'm missing it..

This image is hidden for guests.
      Please log in or register to see it.
  • Re: Missing links in extension manager

• I have exactly the same problem.

I´m running Joomla 2.5.6 and MissionControl 2.6

EDIT:
      On another -new installed- Website (Joomla 2.5.6 and MissionControl 2.6) it works fine!

Could it be the Site-template? I´m running rt_paradox template on the site which has the problems with MissionControl.
    • Quake
    • Jr. Rocketeer

Re: Missing links in extension manager

• I tried again on new domain with exact same template and it works fine, so I don't know if that is some bug or what..

The problem is that the site is almost done and to install that all again is quite a big deal..
    • Boradan
    • Jr. Rocketeer

Re: Missing links in extension manager

Posted 11 years 8 months ago
    • Have the same problem now on my site. Also, if I TRY to swap to another admin template (one of the Joomla defaults) then it does the swap, but I lose EVERY icon/link on the admin side. All I have is a bar at the top saying 'administrator'. nothing else except 'view site'

At the minute I cant uninstall any extensions .....

Tried reinstalling missioncontrol 3 times, all to no avail. Still cant do ANYTHING....

Time to create page: 0.037 seconds