Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

What's the big deal?

• What's the big deal?

Posted 11 years 8 months ago
    • Having install MC I eagerly refreshed my admin-pages. Nothing happened! Still the old Bluestork layout...How do U activate the template if not setting it as Default admin template?

Yours
      Claus
    • David Goode
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer and Host

Re: What's the big deal?

• Hi Claus,

If you have set it as default template then it should be there. Did you clear cache?

Can you PM me with a temporary Super Admin access please and I will take a look to see what the cause may be. Please include the link to this post for ease of reference.

• Please search forums before posting. Please make sure your post includes the version of the CMS you are using and a link to the problem. Annotations on screenshots can also be helpful to explain problems/goals. Please use the "secure" tab for confidential information
    • David Goode
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer and Host

Re: What's the big deal?

• Hi Claus,

I logged in and get the correct template. Please try clearing your browser cache.

I have attached a screenshot of the admin that I see.

Hope this helps 8)

• Please search forums before posting. Please make sure your post includes the version of the CMS you are using and a link to the problem. Annotations on screenshots can also be helpful to explain problems/goals. Please use the "secure" tab for confidential information
  • Re: What's the big deal?

• Hi
      Embarrasing. I applied the template to the admin-user - and it work... Just one more Question...

Most of the template is translated into Danish ad this language is chosen as default.

But on the front page the text beneath the icons still is in English... As the texts beneath the header 'Kontrolpanel' isn't part of the Danish textfile - and the texts beneath the quick-icons (Add Article etc.) still is in English and not part of the language file I just wondered where to translate these text bites...

Thank you for your help

Yous
      Claus

Time to create page: 0.039 seconds