Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

RocketTheme and Kunena styling

• PaulK
    • Sr. Rocketeer

RocketTheme and Kunena styling

Posted 9 years 4 months ago
    • I'm thinking about renewing my Joomla templete license but first I would like to know if the Joomla templetes are styled to go with the Kunena forum component?
    • DanG
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Custom work done

Re: RocketTheme and Kunena styling

• PaulK wrote:
      I'm thinking about renewing my Joomla templete license but first I would like to know if the Joomla templetes are styled to go with the Kunena forum component?

No, our templates are styled for trends and latest innovations in the CMS market. However we have created 3rd party CSS styling for very popular addons like K2.

I would suggest that you add your awesome suggestion to the REQUEST forum and at the same time I will get some feedback from the devs tomorrow.
    • PaulK
    • Sr. Rocketeer

Re: RocketTheme and Kunena styling

• DanG wrote:
      PaulK wrote:
      I would suggest that you add your awesome suggestion to the REQUEST forum and at the same time I will get some feedback from the devs tomorrow.

Thank you for replying, DanG. I'm not seeing a "Request forum", maybe because I don't have an active license?

Can someone please point me to any discussion about why RocketTheme went with Kunena for the support forums when RockeTheme sells phpBB styles.

Time to create page: 0.036 seconds