Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

Everything CUSTOM HTML? Are plans refundable? Just signed up tonight.

• Everything CUSTOM HTML? Are plans refundable? Just signed up tonight.

Posted 9 years 1 month ago
    • Hello, I have been away from rockettheme for a while but as a photographer I am getting tired of the basic sites that are out there for us. So I decided to come back and create a new site. So I signed up tonight again, I have a total install of Myriad on another directory and my main site installed on my root.

I am noticing that almost 85 percent or so of the modules are CUSTOM HTML.

I am just wondering how much work it will take to get myself to a decent point that is similar to the demo.

Do the wordpress themes require as much work also?

Thanks,
      Mike
    • DanG
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Custom work done

Re: Everything CUSTOM HTML? Are plans refundable? Just signed up tonight.

Posted 9 years 1 month ago
    • There are two approaches to this:

1) Install the RocketLauncher package which will give you our demo site page exactly. Then use J2XML to copy all the existing content from your current site. I'm assuming your using the same Joomla families J25 -> J25 or J3 -> J3. In this way you can delete our sample content and use yours.

2) Install our Stand-alone template on your current site and then use the templates Docs to again recreate our demo site. For example if you had chosen the Myriad template, to style your site like our demo, you would use this Doc " Your Guide to Using the Myriad Template for Joomla "

Time to create page: 0.048 seconds