Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

Rocketlauncher Won't Go Past First Page

• Brad
    • Sr. Rocketeer

Rocketlauncher Won't Go Past First Page

Posted 8 years 11 months ago
    • I'm using rocketlauncher on a VPS. I have ISPConfig running on a Ubuntu 14.04 box. I've setup and restored many sites with akeeba backup, etc. but I'm trying to use rocketlauncher to install a new site for the first time. I've never had an issue with it in the past.

The files are all unzipped, I set the permissions (and tried making them more and more open) but no matter what when I hit Next from the configuration screen it won't go to the database page.

It's on devflywheel.com and isn't a live site or anything, so feel free to take a look.
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

Re: Rocketlauncher Won't Go Past First Page

• check you meet specs...

System Requirements:

Apache 2.x or Microsoft IIS 7
      PHP support for the SQLite PDO driver
      PHP support for the MySQL PDO driver
      MySQL (5.0.4 or higher) with InnoDB support
      PHP support for PDO
      PHP support for GD2
      PHP 5.3.x and above (not php 5.5)

Also, if you are running Joomla 3.0, the minimum specs for Joomla 3.0 are found here http://www.rockettheme.com/forum/index.php?f=675&t=180131&rb_v=viewtopic - you can safely ignore this link if you are running J2.5.

Use the Joomla Forum Post Assistant to do detailed checks http://forum.joomla.org/viewtopic.php?f=621&t=582860

Check apache error log for any error messages

Regards, Mark.
    • Please search forums before posting. Please make sure your post includes the version of the CMS you are using and a link to the problem. Annotations on screenshots can also be helpful to explain problems/goals. Please use the "secure" tab for confidential information.
    • Brad
    • Sr. Rocketeer

• I'm using PHP 5.5. Apache isn't throwing any errors when I do it. I get this in PHP error log:

FastCGI: server "/var/www/clients/client3/web3/cgi-bin/php5-fcgi-*-80-devflywheel.com" stderr: PHP message: PHP Warning: Unknown: Failed to write session data (memcached). Please verify that the current setting of session.save_path is correct (localhost:11211) in Unknown on line 0, referer: OLD LINK REMOVED

Any idea how I can change the session.save_path for rocketlauncher?
    • Last Edit: 8 years 3 months ago by Kat05.
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

• This is a server thing rather than anything to do with RT products. If you google that error message you will get more information... things like http://stackoverflow.com/questions/12112319/failed-to-write-session-data-php-and-memcached

Regards, Mark.
    • Please search forums before posting. Please make sure your post includes the version of the CMS you are using and a link to the problem. Annotations on screenshots can also be helpful to explain problems/goals. Please use the "secure" tab for confidential information.

Time to create page: 0.047 seconds