Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

rocksproket mosaic ordering

• rocksproket mosaic ordering

Posted 7 years 5 months ago
    • hello,

my module worked well but now i have an issue i cannot solve when using the tags in rocksproket mosaic.

you may see the issue there the ordering does not work : cross-crm.com/index.php/fr/societe/references

please help it is critical because it is on the 'reference' page ;)

thanks a lot and congrats for your great job
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

Re: rocksproket mosaic ordering

• You have a permissions issue in that you are getting a 403 forbidden on the JSON call roksprocket makes...

For permission issues check...

i) site > system information > directory permissions - are all GREEN (except config.php which should be red)
      ii) check folders are 755, files 644 and that owner/group are correct using ftp client
      iii) specifically check cache folder and css-compiled folder
      iv) check that your are NOT using apachehandler for you hosting and that instead you are using fastCGI/cgi. If you are you need to correct this in cPanel or Plesk or ask your host to change this. Then you'll have to start again afresh.
      v) Use the Joomla Forum Post Assistant to do detailed checks http://forum.joomla.org/viewtopic.php?f=621&t=582860

Regards, Mark.
    • The following users have thanked you: Customer-Square

• Please search forums before posting. Please make sure your post includes the version of the CMS you are using and a link to the problem. Annotations on screenshots can also be helpful to explain problems/goals. Please use the "secure" tab for confidential information.
  • Re: rocksproket mosaic ordering

• Hello thanks a lot for your fast reply

1/ is ok
      2/ i changed some permissions to be sure in the folders you quoted, and i now i get another error :

• for information i do use a website firewall called sucuri. don't know if it may have an impact

• i did a test and this issue is only when ordering using tags, when i try to order with the basics functions likes date, random, etc .. it works well
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

Re: rocksproket mosaic ordering

• I just noticed that your subscription appears to have expired. Support does require a current subscription.

Roksprocket extension itself may be free but support is not.

I also don't see the tags any longer and nor do I see any error anyway?

Regards, Mark.
    • Please search forums before posting. Please make sure your post includes the version of the CMS you are using and a link to the problem. Annotations on screenshots can also be helpful to explain problems/goals. Please use the "secure" tab for confidential information.

Time to create page: 0.042 seconds