Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

SOLVED Updated Audacity / PHP

• DJsCass
    • Hero Rocketeer

SOLVED Updated Audacity / PHP

Posted 5 years 7 months ago
    • I think this question would concern anyone whose template has been updated which is why I'm posting here (hope it is the correct forum). I'm trying to find out if Audacity 1.1 is compatible with PHP 7.1, .2 or higher. I found the products update page and it is on there stating it (the template) was updated and is now version 1.5. I have Gantry 4.1.35, PHP 7.0.30, Audacity 1.1, Joomla 3.8.12. My membership did expire so do I have to rejoin to update the template to be able to update the php version? I hope this makes sense. Thanks for your help.
    • Last Edit: 5 years 7 months ago by DJsCass. Reason: More info
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

Re: SOLVED Updated Audacity / PHP

• This is not the correct forum. This forum is for asking question about the RT site.

No v1.1 of audacity is not compatible with PHP7.x.

Yes you do need to upgrade to latest versions.

Yes, you do need to renew you subscription to get that update.

Regards, Mark.
    • Please search forums before posting. Please make sure your post includes the version of the CMS you are using and a link to the problem. Annotations on screenshots can also be helpful to explain problems/goals. Please use the "secure" tab for confidential information.
    • DJsCass
    • Hero Rocketeer

• I apologize, but needed the question answered in order to purchase and I did not see a "pre-purchase" forum (you might want to add unless I overlooked it). I know there is a Audacity forum, but could not access without membership and I was not going to renew unless necessary (question answered) since all my work is volunteer so I must keep costs down. Thank you for answering.
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

• "General discussion" is the forum for that purpose.

Regards, Mark.
    • Please search forums before posting. Please make sure your post includes the version of the CMS you are using and a link to the problem. Annotations on screenshots can also be helpful to explain problems/goals. Please use the "secure" tab for confidential information.
    • DJsCass
    • Hero Rocketeer

• I'm embarrassed....I "thought" that was where I posted it until just looking! I was all over trying to figure out where. So sorry....

Time to create page: 0.043 seconds