Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

(Joomla Nebulae Theme) - Why no images after install??

• Robert

(Joomla Nebulae Theme) - Why no images after install??

Posted 4 years 10 months ago
    • Ok, so I FINALLY got Nebulae template to install using (Rocket Launcher), but after install there are NO IMAGES!!
      The instructions said to set it up for (Install Samples), but there is no option to install samples during RL install, the RL process is supposed to be an all-in-one solution. I also looked in the zip files and saw no collection of images that COULD be installed. The image names are there, but if you open them - they're all blanks.

Can someone explain what's going on with all the blank image boxes in this template?, and is there any way TO get the images installed that were on the demo?

Thank you
    • Last Edit: 4 years 10 months ago by Robert. Reason: Forgot to specify Joomla
  • Re: (Joomla Nebulae Theme) - Why no images after install??

• RocketLauncher will install both Joomla! and all of the demo sample content seen on our demo site for each individual template. Nevertheless, the sample content images are be replaced with blank versions in the RocketLauncher version for copyright purposes. These images, however, have the same dimensions as the ones in our demo.

You can now add your own custom images for your custom website.
    • Kind regards,
      Reggie

Learn to code for free.
      www.freecodecamp.org
    • Robert

Re: (Joomla Nebulae Theme) - Why no images after install??

• Ok, so you're saying I'm not (MISSING) anything, .. some step I missed... The images are left blank on purpose, and we have to add out own content? .. Ok, I suppose that makes sense, just never saw it before. Usually the demos are exactly how the RL installs look.

Mannn... that's gonna be a LOT of work replacing all that. :-\ .. But thank you for answering.
      At least I know its working correctly now.
  • Re: (Joomla Nebulae Theme) - Why no images after install??

• Yes, they are left blank on purpose (for copyright reasons). You can now replace those images with your own content images. :)
    • Kind regards,
      Reggie

Learn to code for free.
      www.freecodecamp.org

Time to create page: 0.039 seconds