Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

Premium Support-No Response!

• Premium Support-No Response!

Posted 4 years 8 months ago
    • What is going on at Rocket Theme? I paid for premium support and submitted a ticket with no response and the ticket has disappeared. I have emailed This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. and it bounced back to me. I have reached out to team members via linked in. I don't know what else to do to get a response other than reverse payment on my premium support incident and I really just want my problem solved.
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

Re: Premium Support-No Response!

• I will inform our support staff for you..

Regards, Mark.
    • Please search forums before posting. Please make sure your post includes the version of the CMS you are using and a link to the problem. Annotations on screenshots can also be helpful to explain problems/goals. Please use the "secure" tab for confidential information.
  • Re: Premium Support-No Response!

• Thank you so much!!
    • Kat05
    • Preeminent Rocketeer

• Hi Cindy,

I have replied to your ticket 2 days ago, but unfortunately the automatic notification email has not been sent out to you.
      Please review your ticket here (we never delete any of the incidents created): rockettheme.com/premier-support
      Apologies for the issue.
    • Last Edit: 4 years 8 months ago by Kat05.
    • Kat05 / QA Lead & Support / Germany
  • Re: Premium Support-No Response!

• Kat,
      Thank you for getting back to me. The strange thing was the ticket disappeared entirely from my premium support. Looks like we are back on track now.
      thank you,
      Cindy
    • Kat05
    • Preeminent Rocketeer

• Hi Cindy,

I just left another reply on your ticket.

Just a note for other members who are reading this and may have trouble finding their tickets, they should always show up on this page: rockettheme.com/premier-support

Regards, Kat
    • Kat05 / QA Lead & Support / Germany

Time to create page: 0.040 seconds