Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

SOLVED Is Ambrosia "recreating the demo" up to date with new updates?

• SOLVED Is Ambrosia "recreating the demo" up to date with new updates?

Posted 4 years 7 months ago
    • Hey I was wondering if the instructions for recreating the Ambrosia theme are up to date?

I had an old version of the theme and I ran into problems updating to php 7.3 from 5.6 .. I tried to update the Rok plugins (common, sproket etc) and deleted the rocketsproket ones to do so.. I tried to rebuild them but none of the rocketsproket widgets seem to appear on my site.. I've built this theme from scratch using the walkthrough about 2 years ago but it isnt working this time..

thanks..
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

Re: SOLVED Is Ambrosia "recreating the demo" up to date with new updates?

• Yes they are up to date. Did you update the template and gantry to latest versions?

Please post url, superuser ID and password in the secure tab of your reply and I will look for you.

Regards, Mark.
    • Please search forums before posting. Please make sure your post includes the version of the CMS you are using and a link to the problem. Annotations on screenshots can also be helpful to explain problems/goals. Please use the "secure" tab for confidential information.
  • Re: SOLVED Is Ambrosia "recreating the demo" up to date with new updates?

• This message contains only secure information that is visible to MrT, moderators and administrators

• Thx for your help!

• Apparently he did not update the template. I am still on version 1.1.4 .. How can I get an updated version of the template? They don't seem to update automatically through wordpress. I will also need directions to instal it if possible?

• I bought 3 templates from RocketTheme. Or 3 licenses or whatever..
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

• Reggie is quite right - you do not have any active subscriptions - they have all expired. An active subscription is required for support and to be able to download the latest versions of our products.

The number of site licenses is your entitlement to use the template you downloaded (during your subscription) on that number of sites.

Regards, Mark.
    • Please search forums before posting. Please make sure your post includes the version of the CMS you are using and a link to the problem. Annotations on screenshots can also be helpful to explain problems/goals. Please use the "secure" tab for confidential information.

• So your telling me that I paid $39 or $79 ea. for licenses and I don't get to download updates on my templates but the people who pay $24 ea. get updated versions? That doesn't exactly seem fair.
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

• It’s not relevant how much you paid. What’s important here is the type of subscription that you purchased. You purchased club subscriptions that entitle you to support and access to ALL the templates/themes for a time limited period. The alternative is to purchase a lifetime subscription to a SINGLE template/theme for the lifetime of that product.

Regards, Mark.

Time to create page: 0.056 seconds