Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

custom.scss not being honored

• custom.scss not being honored

Posted 4 years 1 month ago
    • I am using the Calla version 1.1.4 template with Gantry verion 5.4.32, and Joomla version, 3.9.15.

I have created a custom SCSS file in /templates/rt_calla/custom/scss/custom.scss to modify styles for several particles. No matter what I do the custom CSS has no effect on the site. I have checked the DIR and file permissions, cleared caches, plus I am in Development Mode.

If I go edit the particle SCSS directly (/templates/rt_calla/scss/calla/particles/_SOMEPARTICLE.scss) and insert my changes it works perfectly.

I have always used the /templates/THEME_NAME/custom/scss/custom.scss with RocketTheme templates in the past with flawless results. What might I be missing?

thanks,
      ~Clement
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

Re: custom.scss not being honored

Posted 4 years 1 month ago
    • Please would you post your URL, superuser id and pswd in the secure tab of your post and I'll have a look for you.

Make sure thatyou are not in production mode in Gantry 5 (extra button top right) and clear server cache too. Also, make sure that you recompiled CSS from the base outline ("recompile CSS" button).

Regards, Mark.
    • Please search forums before posting. Please make sure your post includes the version of the CMS you are using and a link to the problem. Annotations on screenshots can also be helpful to explain problems/goals. Please use the "secure" tab for confidential information.

Time to create page: 0.035 seconds