Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

Modules

Modules

Posted 17 years 11 months ago
    • I hired someone to make a custom design for me and I need collapsable modules like the ones RocketTheme designs have. When I set something to display on the homepage only and go to another page the content (ex. poll) is gone but the box is still there but empty. Is there a code or something special in the RocketTheme designs I can apply to this design? Thanks.
    • Andy Miller
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Kahuna

Re: Modules

• the way modules are output by default is not conducive to mooFX sliders, so what I had to do was create my own "loadModules();" method that does output the modules appropriately. That is what is contained in the rt_modules.php file.

• How would I apply that to this design? Is it possible? I looked through the Extremities 2 package, which is what I use on another site, and I don't see any rt_modules.php or any other modules file?
    • Andy Miller
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Kahuna

• i just created it for this template, you would just need to include the php file as its done in this template, and then call the new load modules method like i do in this template, then copy over the appropriate moofx css stuff

Time to create page: 0.038 seconds