Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

Hosting Company Recommendations

• Paije
    • Rocketeer

Hosting Company Recommendations

Posted 10 years 3 months ago
    • We are exploring other hosting services. I was wondering if Rocket theme has a blog or list of recommendations of companies that work really well with your templates/latest joomla versions. I see Rocket theme has a couple promotions from hosting companies posted on the website. But I was wondering if rocket theme and rocket theme members could give feedback on favorites or highly rated services.
      We are currently using HostGator. We like many things about Hostgator's usability, but have run into compatibility issues on occasion that we wonder could be avoided if we use a different company. We have also had an increase in service interruption this past year with Hostgator due to technical problems on their end.
  • Re: Hosting Company Recommendations

• Hi
      having been hosted with several companies in last ten years
      am very satisfied now - since a couple of years with
      unitedhosting.co.uk
      outstanding Joomla hosting and service
      have a look at it!
      jansan
      PS they also have a server in the us
    • Melon
    • Jr. Rocketeer

Re: Hosting Company Recommendations

• Paije wrote:
      We are currently using HostGator. We like many things about Hostgator's usability, but have run into compatibility issues on occasion that we wonder could be avoided if we use a different company.
      Give us an indication of what kind of service you have and need - what do you have now - a reseller, VPS or a shared account? Whatever compatibility issues you had would probably not be an issue on a HG VPS.

• I can recommend Arvixe Hosting. I've been with them for 2 years now and not once been let down and have not needed to contact support yet.
      What's the compatibility issue? Or is it resources and what kind of websites are you running?
    • The following users have thanked you: Paije

• Joomla! Addict
      Quote: "There is Simply Not Enough Coffee!"

• I heartily and without reservation recommend CloudAccess!

We migrated all our sites to them almost SEAMLESSLY. Their support is the best I have encountered and their pricing is more than fair.

They are a joomla-specific ISP and very knowledgeable in RT support.

I wish I had found them when we started 7 years ago!
    • The following users have thanked you: Paije

• Andy Miller
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Kahuna

Re: Hosting Company Recommendations

Posted 10 years 4 days ago
    • Just to join in the conversation, we have a dedicated page in our documentation to hosting companies RocketTheme has worked with and can recommend:

www.rockettheme.com/docs/hosting/hosting_providers.md

Also we have a list of hosting companies that are providing substantial deals and discounts for RocketTheme users:

www.rockettheme.com/promotions

Also this promotions page is a great resource for other deals and discounts for web-related resources.
    • The following users have thanked you: cdavis411, Paije

Time to create page: 0.053 seconds