Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

You are not authorized to access that page, please login...

SOLVED Afterburner 2 css modified

• SOLVED Afterburner 2 css modified

Posted 10 years 4 months ago
    • I have recently upgraded to Joomla 3.x and I am using the Afterburner 2 template. I am also using SiteLock Pro to secure the site, check for malware, etc.

Yesterday SiteLock reported that one file had been modified, and it was not done by me. The exact file name is:

new/templates/rt_afterburner2/css-compiled/menu-hovers-c1c13b4db7a4fd078e951bce69b399c6.css

Note that my site resides in the 'new' subdomain.

What would cause this file to be modifed? Should I be concerned about this?

Thanks in advance.

Here is the exact content of the file:

.clearfix{*zoom:1;}.clearfix:before,.clearfix:after{display:table;content:"";line-height:0;}.clearfix:after{clear:both;}.hide-text{font:0/0 a;color:transparent;text-shadow:none;background-color:transparent;border:0;}.input-block-level{display:block;width:100%;min-height:30px;-webkit-box-sizing:border-box;-moz-box-sizing:border-box;box-sizing:border-box;}.rok-left{float:left;}.rok-right{float:right;}.rok-dropdown-group,.rok-dropdown{position:relative;}.rok-dropdown-open .rok-dropdown{display:block;}.rok-popover-group,.rok-popover{position:relative;}.rok-popover-open .rok-popover{display:block;}.gf-menu{-webkit-box-shadow:inset 0 1px 1px #ffffff;-moz-box-shadow:inset 0 1px 1px #ffffff;box-shadow:inset 0 1px 1px #ffffff;}.gf-menu li:hover,.gf-menu li.active:hover{background:#FFFFFF;}.gf-menu li:hover > .dropdown,.gf-menu li.active:hover > .dropdown{left:-1px;top:auto;opacity:1;}.gf-menu li:hover > .item{color:#32373D;}.gf-menu li.active:hover{color:#666A6E;}.gf-menu .dropdown ul li:hover{background:none;}.gf-menu .dropdown ul li:hover > .item{background:#f39c9a;color:#495565;}.gf-menu .dropdown li:hover > .flyout{left:100%;top:1px;margin-left:-6px;border-top:0;}body.rtl li:hover > .dropdown,body.rtl li.active:hover > .dropdown{left:inherit;right:-1px;}body.rtl .dropdown ul li:hover > .flyout{left:inherit;right:100%;margin-left:auto;margin-right:-6px;}
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

Re: SOLVED Afterburner 2 css modified

• The compiled CSS will be regenerated from the in-built LESS compiler from time to time. No you should not be concerned about this.

Regards, Mark.
    • Please search forums before posting. Please make sure your post includes the version of the CMS you are using and a link to the problem. Annotations on screenshots can also be helpful to explain problems/goals. Please use the "secure" tab for confidential information.
  • Re: SOLVED Afterburner 2 css modified

• Thanks!

Time to create page: 0.037 seconds