Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

The Draw module position & Roksprocket image size

• The Draw module position & Roksprocket image size

Posted 9 years 7 months ago
    • I would like to use the draw module position to place a roksprocket image display using the slideshow setting but I have a few questions.
      1. How do I center the module in the page.
      2. Which is the best image width to use so that it will fit larger size browsers but wont be to large a download size.
      3. How do I get the spacing & borders to be reset to 0 around the image as I want it to fit snug to the modules above & below it
    • Matt
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • messin' with stuff

Re: The Draw module position & Roksprocket image size

• 1) it should just center if it's the only module in the position... you can also try the module suffix "rt-center" --- every template is a little different though so this varies by mileage
      2) It's all about how you optimize the file... for full-width images I like anywhere from 1200px-1600px wide
      3) are you using a RT template? See the module suffixes at the bottom of the page: Features > Module Variations from the demo site...

//I doubt this is the right forum... please post on the respective template forums in Joomla or Wordpress
    • SEARCH the forum first! These boards are rich in knowledge and vast in topics. This includes searching just the 'Solved' forums, using Google, and using ChatGPT :woohoo:
  • Re: The Draw module position & Roksprocket image size

• Hi Matt, I just re-read my message, it wasnt as clear as I thought sorry. I am using the Vermillion template. What I was actually trying to do was get a Rocksprocket Gallery Module centred in the drawer module position without any 'whitespace' between the module above & below it. I have managed to work out how to use the module and position it but there is 'whitespace' between modules above & below it. I have published the module with 1 image in it so that you can see what I am trying to do, you can see it at gooners-website.co.uk/travel-blogs/china

Thanks for your reply & for any help/advice you can give me.
    • Matt
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • messin' with stuff

Re: The Draw module position & Roksprocket image size

• add the module suffixes "nopaddingall" and "nomarginall"; no quotes, a single space between them...

more module suffixes can be found at the bottom of this page: demo.rockettheme.com/live/joomla/vermili...es/module-variations

The Header in Vermilion has a fixed bottom margin to accomodate the logo... you can kill that with custom css:
      #rt-header {
      margin-bottom:0;
      }

This is how to create a custom CSS override file compatible with Gantry 4...

Simply create a file called "<TEMPLATENAME>-custom.css" and put this file in the CSS folder of the template (where <TEMPLATENAME> is the name of the template as seen in template manager e.g. rt_vermilion). GANTRY4 will automatically load this CSS file. If you wish, you can also have browser specific files by appending, for example, "-ie9" making the filename "<TEMPLATENAME>-custom-ie9.css"

More here: www.gantry-framework.org/documentation/j...custom_stylesheet.md
      Even more here: www.rockettheme.com/forum/free-joomla-st...-or-less-custom-file
    • SEARCH the forum first! These boards are rich in knowledge and vast in topics. This includes searching just the 'Solved' forums, using Google, and using ChatGPT :woohoo:

Time to create page: 0.041 seconds