Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

What e-commerce extension and why?

• damo
    • Elite Rocketeer

What e-commerce extension and why?

Posted 8 years 9 months ago
    • I'm mearely searching for opinion for those that have one, on what you think the best e-commerce extension for Joomla is and why.

I'm looking at using one but the last time I did it was Virtuemart and I think on Mambo or Joomla 1.0 .. so a long long time ago.

And if you're going to take part and explain why you think it's the best, do you think there are areas where it could also be improved ...

Cheers
    • Last Edit: 8 years 9 months ago by damo.
    • www.c3p0.se - sweden
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

Re: What e-commerce extension and why?

Posted 8 years 9 months ago
    • The thing that will drive your choice here is the functionality that you require - not what each of the e-commerce applications are capable of (some of them are really advanced functionality that you may not even require at all). Of course there is our own rokquickcart too if you only have a few items.

The market leaders are Virtuemart, mijoshop, redshop, hikashop - I can only suggest that you study their respective sites and look at their demos.

Regards, Mark.
    • Please search forums before posting. Please make sure your post includes the version of the CMS you are using and a link to the problem. Annotations on screenshots can also be helpful to explain problems/goals. Please use the "secure" tab for confidential information.
  • Re: What e-commerce extension and why?

Posted 8 years 8 months ago
    • I use Ecwid. The free version is perfect for the site. www.ecwid.com/
    • I probably did something wrong.

Time to create page: 0.046 seconds