Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

Edit articles in frontend by any user but moderated

• Edit articles in frontend by any user but moderated

Posted 8 years 7 months ago
    • Hey,

does anyone know which component can do so? Just checked K2 to find out that you can assign users to be able to edit any article but I want the changes to be moderated instead of being published instantly. I am planning a site with thousands of articles and I am going to have a bad time if any user can edit any article on the fly.

English is not my native language so I am having a hard time trying to search for a function that I have no idea of how to call it. :/ Hopefully someone knows what I mean and might help me telling me which components can do this.
    • DanG
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Custom work done

Re: Edit articles in frontend by any user but moderated

Posted 8 years 7 months ago
    • Sabih Khairullah wrote:
      does anyone know which component can do so? Just checked K2 to find out that you can assign users to be able to edit any article but I want the changes to be moderated instead of being published instantly. I am planning a site with thousands of articles and I am going to have a bad time if any user can edit any article on the fly.

I don't use K2 but Joomla isn't capable of pending Admin approval for articles that have been edited by users with the proper permissions.
      You would have to look at 3rd party extensions for this. As an example " Article Factory Manager - complete article submission and approval system "
    • The following users have thanked you: Sabih Grimm

Time to create page: 0.040 seconds