Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

WHERE TO POST

• WHERE TO POST

Posted 8 years 6 months ago
    • Hi there - I need some help to make a template more mobile compatible - it is the radiance template - can you please direct me to where I can post - thanks - hoping to get this issue sorted this week
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

Re: WHERE TO POST

Posted 8 years 6 months ago
    • This would be the correct forum http://www.rockettheme.com/forum/joomla-template-radiance

Regards, Mark.
    • Please search forums before posting. Please make sure your post includes the version of the CMS you are using and a link to the problem. Annotations on screenshots can also be helpful to explain problems/goals. Please use the "secure" tab for confidential information.
  • Re: WHERE TO POST

Posted 8 years 5 months ago
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

Re: WHERE TO POST

Posted 8 years 5 months ago
    • Unless you wanting some major customisation work then (as you are a subscribing member) we should be able help you in the normal forums. But, yes, if you are looking for major customisation (and are looking to pay someone else to do the customisation for you) then the "marketplace" forum is the place to invite tenders for your work.

Regards, Mark.
    • Please search forums before posting. Please make sure your post includes the version of the CMS you are using and a link to the problem. Annotations on screenshots can also be helpful to explain problems/goals. Please use the "secure" tab for confidential information.

Time to create page: 0.038 seconds