Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

Joomla Extension with member's area

• Joomla Extension with member's area

Posted 7 years 8 months ago
    • Hi Guys and Girls,

I want to be able to create a member section for my website. The member section would host video and downloads for members only. I'm unusure whether I want subscriptions at this point in time, but will consider it. Can any of you recommend a Joomla extension to achieve this purpose? The extensions need to work well with Rockettheme or at least have a strong support team for debugging.

I look forward to your suggestions. Thank you in advance.
    • David Goode
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer and Host

Re: Joomla Extension with member's area

Posted 7 years 8 months ago
    • Hi Clarence,

The obvious choice would be simply to use Joomla's own membership access controls. Especially as it would enable you to create additional levels of membership and access. Then you could simply have modules or components to handle the actual content.

For a paid subscription model I always recommend CB Subs by Joomlapolis, the Community Builder team.

Hope this helps 8)
    • The following users have thanked you: Clarence Ling

• Please search forums before posting. Please make sure your post includes the version of the CMS you are using and a link to the problem. Annotations on screenshots can also be helpful to explain problems/goals. Please use the "secure" tab for confidential information

Time to create page: 0.037 seconds