Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

SOLVED Menu:Module - Module Assignments

• JEM
    • Preeminent Rocketeer

SOLVED Menu:Module - Module Assignments

Posted 5 years 2 months ago
    • Two sites, same version of Joomla, same template, basically same components.

Any ideas on why there is a difference in the display between site.a & site.b?
    • Thanks,
      jim
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

Re: SOLVED Menu:Module - Module Assignments

• Please do not post extensions/template specific questions in the "Watercooler" forum. You should post in the extension forum or template forum as appropriate. Most of these forums are for members who have a current PAID membership. Our priority is always to assist paying members.

Thank you for your understanding.

Your subscription appears to have expired. Support does require a current subscription.

It looks like a CSS difference so I can only suggest that youlook for the difference using a browser ispector tool.

Regards, Mark.
    • Please search forums before posting. Please make sure your post includes the version of the CMS you are using and a link to the problem. Annotations on screenshots can also be helpful to explain problems/goals. Please use the "secure" tab for confidential information.
    • JEM
    • Preeminent Rocketeer

Re: SOLVED Menu:Module - Module Assignments

• MrT wrote:
      Please do not post extensions/template specific questions in the "Watercooler" forum. You should post in the extension forum or template forum as appropriate. Most of these forums are for members who have a current PAID membership. Our priority is always to assist paying members.

Thank you for your understanding.

Your subscription appears to have expired. Support does require a current subscription.

It looks like a CSS difference so I can only suggest that youlook for the difference using a browser ispector tool.

Regards, Mark.

Hi Mark,

Please forgive me for posting in the 'wrong place'.

You have been very helpful to me recently, however, I do have a bit of an issue with the tone of your reply...

I may be burning bridges here…

Yes, my membership has expired.

Many people that belong to RT but do not have current memberships have access to this forum. When I was a moderator here, the ‘Water Cooler’ was someplace to get peer support or help from a moderator that didn't mind replying if they had quick fix. Please let me know if this is no longer the case.

However, this is not an issue with a specific RT template, not looking for 'free support'.

My 'same template' comment was to preempt the 'What template are you using?' I did not mention the template, and as you can see from the screen shots, they are from the Admin template.

Rather than 'Most of these forums are for members who have a current PAID membership. Our priority is always to assist paying members.' and 'Support does require a current subscription.', why not ignore the post and leave it unanswered? Send a PM?

FYI, as I believe it is core related, before posting here and on the Joomla forum, I had already inspected all the elements with Chrome & Edge tools and overwrote the Administrator templates for the site in question.
    • Thanks,
      jim

Time to create page: 0.037 seconds