Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

Official - Show your ride thread...

• Re: Official - Show your ride thread...

Posted 16 years 1 month ago
    • Well I debated long and hard on replying to this topic, although since I am single I get to spend my money the way I want, so I basically blow it on stupid stuff... :)

My Firebird (Drive it only in the summer)
      My F350 (Pulls my Horse Trailer and boat)
      My SUV (Daily Driver, although it is in the shop right now with $1500 in repairs being done - Hopfully done tomorrow)
      My Boat
      My next motorcycle (don't own it yet, just waiting for my friend to die, than it will be willed to me) -- GSXR 1100
    • Jessica Kennedy

• Oh yeah I forgot, I have another 1994 Firebird that pretty much looks like Andy's GT (1st post) I am going to rebuild it and crop top it, as well as strech about 6 ft longer (I want front and back facing bench seats in the back with a drop down TV)
    • Jessica Kennedy
    • Kallejero
    • Sr. Rocketeer

Re: Official - Show your ride thread...

• Jeff when i hit the lotto i'm sure going to look for you. I need you to hook me up we some ride.

• I don't really have anything THAT great. The only thing I bought new was the F350 - (2 years ago) I only drive it maybe 800 miles a year (Just to take the horses out, or to pull the boat to the lake)

Firebird (red) - $3000.00 - bought in 2001
      Explorer - $3100.00 - bought in 2006
      Boat - $5500.00 - bought in 2005
      Firebird (teal - rebuilding) - $500.00 - bought in 2007
      F350 - $47,895 (Ok I kinda splurged here) - bought in 2006

I bought the Explorer because of the Stupid $3.89 per gallon for diesel. Which is a bunch of crock because diesel is man made and made cheaper, they are just sticking it to Truck drivers and diesel owners. The red Firebird I bought was pretty rough in shape, but over 6 years I just started putting money in it. My teal Firebird will have the LS2 motor in it (Yeah baby, Yeah!)
    • Jessica Kennedy
    • Kallejero
    • Sr. Rocketeer

• well im sure if one get stuck you have the next one to move around. Too bad here in Brooklyn NY to own more than one car you either need to pay at least $200 per car a month for a parking garage or own your house with a big yard space which it rarely to see. LOL

• My current love...XBox!
    • Last Edit: 16 years 1 month ago by travelslimm.
    • mashdun
    • Sr. Rocketeer

Posted 16 years 1 week ago
    • Stole this pic from google but mine is just like it.
      2006 Ford Fusion.... it's no Mercedes but it gets great gas mileage for as big as it is. 32 mpg on the highway.

This image is hidden for guests.
      Please log in or register to see it.
    • Last Edit: 16 years 1 week ago by mashdun.

Posted 15 years 11 months ago
    • Heres my ride, a 2007 gas guzzling Nissan Armada. Best SUV I have ever owned. Thats a stock photo, mine is charcoal grey.

Hey, when you have weather like this, it comes in handy:
      www.adn.com/626/story/388142.html

It came with a sun roof but I wont be using it for a month, :'(

I will be spending more time behind the wheel of my new computer, a Mac Pro 8 core. 4TB Total, 10GB Ram, NVidia GeForce 8800 GT. I love it more than the Armada!
    • Last Edit: 15 years 11 months ago by Brad Potter.
    • Bob Ateah
    • Elite Rocketeer

• OMG Brad... that computer has more power than your very powerful suv!!! :o [wipes away drool]

What's that badboy do in a quartermile? 3... 4 seconds? The computer I mean, not the suv! ;) :D

Very nice, thanks for sharing!
    • The member formerly known as Roland Deschain
      After your question is solved, please Edit your original post and choose the Solved message icon, thank you!
    • Bob Ateah
    • Elite Rocketeer

• Joe K wrote:
      Here are the first two cars I ever owned........they are hot!! Wish I hadn't wrecked them ;)

I bet that your first car was a Heifer! ;) :D
    • The member formerly known as Roland Deschain
      After your question is solved, please Edit your original post and choose the Solved message icon, thank you!

Time to create page: 0.098 seconds