Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

How to intigread RSS Feeds ?

• How to intigread RSS Feeds ?

Posted 17 years 6 months ago
    • Hallo guys.. I need your help.. Im trying to intigread RSS Feeds on my site.. exactly the same way like hear on RTTC.
      I fond some diskussions on the forum but it do not help my to come forward.
      So pleas lets start to make something like a tutorial to make your site ready for RSS Feeds.

Some diskussions on the forum:
      www.rockettheme.com/index.php?option=com...49&topic=3413.0  ; I do this,.. but firefox dont find the feeds.

I think this is the rigth way: www.rockettheme.com/index.php?option=com...49&topic=4617.0  ; but how to do this ????
    • When I was a kid I used to pray every night for a new bicycle.
      Then I realised God doesn’t work that way, so I stole
      one and prayed for forgiveness.
    • Franck
    • Elite Rocketeer

Re: How to intigread RSS Feeds ?

• Hello Dejan,
      I can't really help you bc I have problems too with RSS. With the default component of joomla, I'am not able to display feeds. Then I used DS-Syndicate; with this component I can make configuration easily and display feeds but I don't know how I must to do to use a button ???
      Only display a link in the page to RSS; I would like to use a simple button :D

I just can say you that DS-Syndicate is a good component but I have this little problem and if someone can give us some informations, it would be nice!
    • Nathan
    • Hero Rocketeer

Re: How to intigread RSS Feeds ?

• Re: How to intigread RSS Feeds ?

• maybe Tohmas Nilsen can us help out with a tutorial how to bild RSS in a site ?
      It will be wery nice ;)
    • When I was a kid I used to pray every night for a new bicycle.
      Then I realised God doesn’t work that way, so I stole
      one and prayed for forgiveness.

Time to create page: 0.035 seconds