Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

Soliciting Testimonials, interested?

Re: Soliciting Testimonials, interested?

Posted 18 years 4 days ago
    • Hi Andy, I would love to help. I have put my testimonial below for you. If you could also link to my site that would be fantastic.

"I found Joomla and released what a fantastic content management system it is. I was however annoyed at the lack of professional templates that were available, that was until I found Rocket Theme. I have been a member now for the past 3 months and had a fantastic theme running on my website which has changed significantly because of Rocket Theme. Each month you get fantastic new templates that use advanced features and styles that are not available anywhere else. Along with the fantastic templates there is also a great community that helps you with any problems or questions you have with either Joomla or a specific template. Since I have joined and implemented one of the themes my site has tripped in traffic and the number of repeat users coming back just goes to show how much they like the look and feel of it."

My member name is Nicholas Flood

Please feel free to take a screenshot of my site and a link would be great www.ukhdtv.net

Cheers Andy
    • Jordan
    • Elite Rocketeer

Posted 18 years 4 days ago
    • Here's mine:
      When I first heard about Joomla! CMS Portal I was quite amazed and started to use it for all my futured sites.
      Everything was going great but all the free templates I used were so boring that not one visitor would come back.
      When someone told me about Rocket Theme I looked into it and bought subscription immediatly... for only one Template.
      Then I realised that some other templates were also perfect for my other sites. All Rocket Theme Templates are great!
      I've been here for only 2 months but all the new releases never let me down! I now use Rocket Theme Templates for all my websites! I even got awarded for the Dreamhost Site of the Month (March) for having such a nice site along with the Template! I now thank Rocket Theme forever for making my first (web related) dreams come!

Jordan Bar-El
      www.360Uploads.com - Watch and Discuss Xbox 360 Fan Movies

PS: Sorry if there are some spelling-mistakes... im dutch and im only 16 XD
    • Andy Miller
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Kahuna

Posted 17 years 11 months ago
    • Thanks for everyone who has contributed. The testimonials page is now up in the Template Club menu on the main site. if anyone else is interested let me know. Thanks.

• Hi Andy the link is wrong for my one. It is set with two http://'s and not one. Could you change this please?

Cheers

Nick
  • Re: Soliciting Testimonials, interested?

• Andy Miller
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Kahuna

• If you have a look at the ones I have up there now, that's kinda what I need. Doesn't need to be much, but a 3 or 4 sentences would be great.

• In creating my Web pages in HTML format, I first used another company's services. However, after much thought I decided to change to CMS and chose Joomla!. Since generaly speaking, template support is rather unsatisfactory, I decided to seek professional template support. On the Joomla! Web pages I found out that their template was developped by RocketTheme (JamboWorks). By looking through the offer and comparing it to other offers on the Internet, I came to the conclusion that RocketTheme has the best high-quality templates for Joomla! to be found. I have been using one template on my site for some time already, but nevertheless I look forward to what each new month might bring. The high-quality and possibilities which each new template brings are constantly improving and expanding. Appart from that, excellent user support desrves the highest praise...

Edit it as you like, Andy.

My web site: www.neotronic.info
    • Neotronic.net

Posted 17 years 10 months ago
    • My True Story

"RocketTheme, I have a confession to make. When I joined in as a member, I was not sure if I should become a member or not and was confused between you and your other competitor at that time. Inadvertently thinking that I am signing up for your competitor, I actually signed up for you guys. Yes, in other words, I did not mean to be a full time member but thinking that I am signing up for your competitor, I signed up for you. And when I realised I was like, "What have I done !!".....But now, seven months after being a full memeber, I DO NOT regret at all making that mistake...Infact when I look at your competitors, you are far ahead of all of them."

• Yes, We'd be interested,

We became a member just two or three months ago after looking at several hundred, (or more), templates from a variety of designers. 95% of those templates I wouldn't attempt to work with mainly because of usability issures and sloppy CSS, (and a sizable number of them were ugly beyond description!)

Since our business has 5 active domains, RocketTheme Club is a real bargin. So far, we've worked with 3 of the templates: Internet Gazzett, Aphelion and we just changed http://www.websiterevamp.org  to the new Versitility template - What a great piece of work! It's light, (we timed it on a dial-up at 12 seconds), easy to configure and even the CSS is done well.

We have two domains converted to Joomla and Rockettheme and I suspect the other three will go the same way. We are encouraging our web clients who are interested in a Joomla WebsiteRevamp to become members of the club as well so they can pick and choose and get a better understanding of what we can do for them. (Once they've visited the forum, they'll have no inclination to "DIY!"

The best part of being a member is that YOU stand behind your work and have a very active forum - That's helped us on several occasions. Keep up the good work!

Bill Stocking ID william.stocking

A bit of history: I looked at Mambo 2 yrs. ago -- it was far from ready for "prime time." Looked again early last year, more promising, but still too many rough edges, (and ugly templates.) Finally, we decided to take the plunge in Jan. '06. and by Feb. 22 with a lot of mid-night oil between several of our group, we launched a client site: http://www.ruthberger.com.  Sorry, that first one used an Arthur Konze template, one of the very few others I might buy a template from.
      Andy Miller wrote:
      I'm going to be creating a Testimonial section on the site that will contains 1-3 paragraph quotes with member names (if you want) and URLs (if you want), and possibly screenshots. This of course helps me out but also may help you out with a link from my site (PR7) to yours.

Please reply, or PM me if you are interested.

Cheers,

Andy

Time to create page: 0.080 seconds