Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

Soliciting Testimonials, interested?

• Re: Soliciting Testimonials, interested?

Posted 17 years 6 months ago
    • okay heres mine :

"After spending months searching for a good template for my gaming website and not having any luck at all, i dropped on RT about a month ago. After some deliberation (cost wise) i felt that the quality of the themes was well worth the small amount of money. Not only that but now that I am a member I have the added bonus of RT's members expertese, who are allways willing to help out in anyway they can. RocketTheme is the best i have seen and it just keeps getting better!"

hope thats alright

will be signing up for the Joomla themes, when the money is right

RL
    • Joomla Extensions - www.ninjoomla.com

Re: Soliciting Testimonials, interested?

• I sent this via email on Sept. 9, 2006 to Andy. Not sure if he ever got it. Here it is again:

About 6 months ago at the end of March 2006 , I came across the Joomla Content Management System (CMS). After fumbling around a bit, I found some decent templates from various sites because I didn't like the default look of Joomla. But no matter which template I tried, it just didn't have the right "feel" to it. That is, I never felt like these templates were a reflection of me. I bought the Joomlashack templates but found it lacking, and that's when I decided to take the plunge and buy a 1-year membership to RocketTheme. I knew that since I'm so finicky and such a perfectionist that I would quickly become tired and switch templates frequently. But still $75 for a year seemed a bit much. What if I didn't like these RocketTheme templates? Well, one month into my year-long membership I can say with confidence that the $75 was some of the best money I have ever spent.

With each new template that Andy releases comes a renewed sense of awe and excitement for me. How is it possible that he keeps coming up with such unique and eye-catching designs? I guess only the design gods can answer that question. I am so ecstatic to have found the RocketTheme templates. And as an added bonus, the RocketTheme support forum is first-class. I've found myself completely engrossed in its daily news, updates, and gems of useful information. In fact, it was through the forum that I met the gentleman from Denmark who designed the logo for my website, www.stevenguyenonline.com .

People ask me how I was able to get my site to look "like that". They seem so impressed at my ability to design something that beautiful. I just smile and say it was a lot of hard work. But if they keep asking then I'll finally confess and say it was RocketTheme! Oh, the agony of a confession. That's ok, I'll get over it. =)

To Andy and the staff at RocketTheme, thank you. I have found an online home for my Joomla needs.

Steve Nguyen
      www.stevenguyenonline.com
      Steve Nguyen Online :: Behavior & Classroom Management

• i apologise if this is off topic, but

William Stocking, the addon you are using for the news tags? do you have a link?

thanks
    • Joomla Extensions - www.ninjoomla.com

• craig loose wrote:
      i apologise if this is off topic, but

William Stocking, the addon you are using for the news tags? do you have a link?

thanks

Yes, that is one of Phil Taylor's components -- www.phil-taylor.com/  ; be forewarned, it will add about 60k of overhead - Ajax and all that stuff - I'm about 3 updates behind, so it may be trimmed down by now. Phil is real good about supporting his stuff, and his stuff is generally good in the first place.

• "RocketTheme - It's what I have for breakfast!" - Mike VanKirk

Posted 17 years 2 months ago
    • Well, I just renewed here, which means I have been a member for one year already.
      I've been a user of mambo for two years before Joomla! was formed a year ago.
      (Was one of the first 900 members on the Joomla! forums. ;) )

I must say, Rocket Theme is the Best Joomla Template Club out there.

And the reasons are :
      1. Fabulous Designs - needs no proof.
      2. Great Support - visit the forum.
      3. A Bargain at $75 - 3 sites for $25 / site / yr
      - change designs as many times as you want!
      - most commercial templates cost $30/site! (you do the math)

http://www.jooms.com
    • Joomla Services & Showcase
    • Diana38
    • Sr. Rocketeer

Posted 17 years 1 month ago
    • Here is mine: I bought template tutorials .. few other templates Magazine... but guys you ROCK..!!! I am just newbie on invalid pension.. sitting in front of computer and learning new tricks...so no pro.. and I learn more by bying your templates .. than from tutorials I bought :) Trust me it is hard to spend money when you do not have income ( invalid pension is not enough and some freelnace jobs) but it was worth single penny.. :) I cannot show you my site yet .but I will :) after I work few java and flash issues:)

• Joomla is a very powerful and flexible CMS, but without a high-quality template, a Joomla site just blends in with the rest. That's where Rocket Theme comes in, providing Joomla-ers with professional-grade themes at a reasonable price, and without Rocket Theme, Game-Spectrum.com would not be where it is today! Thank you RT!

• I believe my post in Water Cooler is just as relavent here ;D
      James S wrote:
      Why did you choose Rocket Theme over any other Joomla! template club or business?

I believe that Rocket Theme has something unique about it which is absent from all other template clubs. All template clubs have Joomla! templates :P but I find that RT offers something different. All templates from RT are completely unique and never really fit the pattern of a previous template. Therefore, when a new template comes out, it truely is a "new" template, not a remake of an old one. When browsing some other clubs, I always thought to myself, "Yeah, some good templates, but they all look very similar with an almost identical structure" (I always think this about Joomlart!)

Probably the most important aspect of RT, in my views, which make it better than the rest, is the Community. Everyone is incredibly friendly and so helpful. Just scan through the forums and you will always see members helping someone else, or just making general chit chat. I am also shocked to see that the "Boss People" :D play as much as an active role in the forums as any member. There just appears to be a strong lattice within these forums that creates a very warm and opening atmosphere. I never see members getting frustated, even if the same question has been asked 100 times again.

I am extremely judgmental (character flaw :D ) and I will, even though I probably shouldn't, a template club or similar business by the website they have. If they are going to sell you something, their best work should be their own, purposely built for them. I found this lacking on other sites. RT is different, as we all know, it has a structure that is separate from any other. I believe this is due to Andy's abilites to not conform to the general, default structure of a typical Joomla! website. Everything is easily accessibly from the main page without clutter becoming a major problem. It has a presence of being something better!

The last point that I can think of, which to some may be the most important, is the value for money. For a relatively cheap price, you can have access to the best templates on the market. I would have thought that RT templates would have been more expensive but was shocked to see the actual price!

I repeat my intial statement, Why did you choose RT over any other? - What makes it better for you?

And to Conclude...

Rocket Theme OWNS :D
    • James Spencer / Developer & Support / Hull, UK

• Joomla change my way of develop websites, Rockettheme change the way as look them!!! Thanks!!!

sorry for my english...

in spanish, Joomla cambio mi manera de desarrollar websites y Rocketthem la manera en que se veĆ­an.
    • Sorry for my english! In this Community I learn Joomla, Template Design, Javascript, CSS, PHP, XML, Firewoks... and English too ;)

Time to create page: 0.075 seconds