Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

What Tutorials do you want to see?

• HNL
    • Sr. Rocketeer

Re: What Tutorials do you want to see?

Posted 17 years 10 months ago
    • Andy Miller wrote:
      The problem with this one is that for every template it's a different process. It really is very dependent on the structure of the template. I can pick one as an example, but it most likely won't translate well to other templates.

Hi Andy,

Thanks for the quick reply.
      Another idea:
      Micro-tutorials on specific templates
      done by you and/or any other members?

Linklists
      Relevant links to the manuals
      and information (+ forum links) from Joomla.org?

Cheers, HansNL
    • duncani
    • Rocketeer

Re: What Tutorials do you want to see?

• For me, I'd like to see CSS and PHP tutorials.
      I'm not looking for complete top to bottom tutorials, but small tit-bit "know how's" (how to add/create a new module and relevant css, etc...) that would help users develop their rockettheme sites.
  • Re: What Tutorials do you want to see?

• Just back from a lot of fish eating
      in Monopoli (Bari) Italy!

Completely OT, but it reminded me of one of my trips to Italy, many years ago. I'd visited a restaurant in Assisi where the menu was only in Italian and none of the wait staff spoke English. Being adventurous and hungry at the same time makes for a dangerous combination; nevertheless I simply pointed to one of the items from the pizza menu. After all, how wrong can you go with pizza in Italy?

Very wrong, it turned out. What I ordered was some dastardly stinky fish pizza which incredibly turned out to taste even worse than it smelled. It turned me off any form of fish pizza for life.

Having said that, I must add it was my only bad food experience I've had in Italy, which remains one of my favourite countries to visit. Great people, fantastic atmosphere.

Time to create page: 0.038 seconds