• DISCUSS: Chimera - October 2014 Joomla Template Release

Posted 9 years 6 months ago
    • David Goode
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer and Host

Re: DISCUSS: Chimera - October 2014 Joomla Template Release

• This is going to be popular!

• Please search forums before posting. Please make sure your post includes the version of the CMS you are using and a link to the problem. Annotations on screenshots can also be helpful to explain problems/goals. Please use the "secure" tab for confidential information
  • Re: DISCUSS: Chimera - October 2014 Joomla Template Release

• I am enjoying this template! I have an issue though with the main body font colour controlled by rt-page-surround. The presets are pretty similar in that the main body text (or module with no suffix) is a bit too light, and difficult to see on a screen which is not good quality and clean, so that's limiting clients to some extent considering the number of scratched screens, screen protectors or dust covered monitors out there! Is there any way to re-integrate more colour control for the main body font into the back end admin style settings of future template releases? Currently the only options to control it are main body overlay light or dark, but this doesn't help much in the case of this template. Other positions (top, bottom etc) are fine as this is all control-able in the back end. Previous templates did not have this issue as the font colour was fine. I noticed a few other posts in the forum which have had this issue too, easily solved by a custom css file over-ride though!
    • Joomla! Addict
      Quote: "There is Simply Not Enough Coffee!"
  • Re: DISCUSS: Chimera - October 2014 Joomla Template Release

Posted 9 years 5 months ago
    • I like everything about this template, but why does the top menu not appear until you click the down arrow at the bottom of the screen? Wouldn't that confuse users? Is there a way to always have the menu displayed?
      Tom Harris
    • Tyndie
    • Preeminent Rocketeer

• Looking good :)
    • David Goode
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer and Host

• Hi Tom,

Please check out this post as it may help you - www.rockettheme.com/forum/joomla-templat...l-appearance#1148652

• Please search forums before posting. Please make sure your post includes the version of the CMS you are using and a link to the problem. Annotations on screenshots can also be helpful to explain problems/goals. Please use the "secure" tab for confidential information

Time to create page: 0.067 seconds