Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

Versatility II - July 06 Template Released

• Andy Miller
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Kahuna

Versatility II - July 06 Template Released

Posted 17 years 8 months ago
    • Versatility II is a great new variation of the popular Versatility Joomla template. Versatility II is based on the popular Versatility design and features an astonishing 15 module positions all of which are fully collapsible to provide the most creative layouts imaginable. The greatest feature of this new template is the ability to choose between 4 different menu options: SplitMenu, SuckerFish drop-down menu, SuperSucker menu, and using 3rd party menu systems. Versatility II also has the ability to be used in either a narrow or wide fixed width as well as a fluid width provides even more options. Just check out this summary of the great features you can expect to find with this release:

3 unique template versions included - This is not just the same template with a different header color, there are 3 fantastic color versions of Versatility II available to download! Exclusive ability to choose between SplitMenu, SuperSucker dynamic horizontal menu, SuckerFish drop-down menu, and support for 3rd party menu modules. The same instant & persistent CSS Style Changer from Fire that uses PHP and cookies to provide a much cleaner experience than existing Javascript based solutions. 3 width variations built-in to support 800×600 and 1024×768+ screen resolutions as well as a 100% width, fluid option. Every one of the 15 module position is fully collapsible for the most flexible layout options possible.

www.rockettheme.com/Templates/Available_...06_Joomla_Templates/

Re: Versatility II - July 06 Template Released

Posted 17 years 8 months ago
    • Cheers Andy!

Looks really nice with the new background.. can't wait to play with it.

Posted 17 years 7 months ago
    • I like it--going to try it out for our site. Question: Where do I get the fonts used? I see graphics files, no fonts. -JC
    • Yves
    • Preeminent Rocketeer

Posted 17 years 7 months ago
    • John Coonen wrote:
      I like it--going to try it out for our site. Question: Where do I get the fonts used? I see graphics files, no fonts. -JC

You find it in Versatility download page .
    • Yves

Time to create page: 0.049 seconds