Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

SMF Club launched!

• Andy Miller
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Kahuna

SMF Club launched!

Posted 17 years 8 months ago
    • Well, it's taken a while, but it's finally hear. We're pleased to be able to make Fire available as the first theme in our new SMF theme club. Price is $30 to existing club members for 3 months, and $40 for new members. Let me know if you have any problems/issues or find bugs/typos etc.

cheers!
  • Re: SMF Club launched!

• Thanks for the great news Andy! Is there an annual membership option?

• Well, I don't understand how this works I can only find one place for paying $30 for a three month renewal of these new SMF templates. Is this the only price plan you have and what is the arrangements for the Professional membership?

Also the link on the SMF page to the SMF forum is throwing an error.

Ray Basso

• I just signed up for the $30 renewal and the new user name and password didn't work.

Correction: I received the new user name and password and I could not get it to work on this computer. So I went to my other computer that I never use for this site and I was able to log on using the New SMF user name and password. I was able to download the SMF Theme from that computer. That theme and the 2 free Joomla templates were all that were available using the new user name and password on that computer. It showed I was a member of the SMF club Exp: 11-01-2006

I am still logged on to the first computer with my original password Joomla club exp: 06-25-2007 and everything is still the same. That's all the help I can give you at this time. I do have the SMF theme but have to log on using the two computers or dump the cookies.

Ray
    • Last Edit: 17 years 8 months ago by Raymond Basso.

• Andy Miller
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Kahuna

Re: SMF Club launched!

• Raymond, the intention is you have 1 account and that you use the same one for all access. It seems you changed your email address in the new payment, so the system took you as a new person, and created a new account. I've corrected this and added your smf membership to your existing account. Please log off and back on for it to show up.

Regarding other memberships, this is just to get things started, there will be more membership options later, but for now, it's just 3 months, 2 usages.
      Raymond Basso wrote:
      I just signed up for the $30 renewal and the new user name and password didn't work.

Correction: I received the new user name and password and I could not get it to work on this computer. So I went to my other computer that I never use for this site and I was able to log on using the New SMF user name and password. I was able to download the SMF Theme from that computer. That theme and the 2 free Joomla templates were all that were available using the new user name and password on that computer. It showed I was a member of the SMF club Exp: 11-01-2006

I am still logged on to the first computer with my original password Joomla club exp: 06-25-2007 and everything is still the same. That's all the help I can give you at this time. I do have the SMF theme but have to log on using the two computers or dump the cookies.

Ray

• Andy Miller
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Kahuna

• Raymond Basso wrote:

Also the link on the SMF page to the SMF forum is throwing an error.

Ray Basso

which link? I can't find a broken forum link.. cheers.

• Andy Miller
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Kahuna

• no problem, i appreciate the feedback. Ok that link only works if your in the SMF club, so i need to put some checking around it to make sure it only shows if you have access to it. cheers.

• Great news Andy - congratulations!
      If we have an affiliate link already pointing to your site, will that still work with the smf club?

Time to create page: 0.052 seconds