Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

We're back!

• Andy Miller
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Kahuna

We're back!

Posted 16 years 1 month ago
    • We had a 1hour 20min outage starting at 11:38 MST on Sunday, the 6th of April. It was a filesystem problem and required some help by our hosting provider's on-site technicians.

Thanks again to The Planet for taking care of us! Strongly recommended! Yes we love them so much we are now affiliates of theirs and recommend them to all who ask for dedicated or managed hosting services.
    • Andy Miller
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Kahuna

Re: We're back!

• UPDATE: It seems we have a bad drive, so it will be replaced shortly. There could be some more downtime.

cheers.
    • Andy Miller
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Kahuna

• UPDATE2: Ok, now we really should be back.. The drive was replaced and the array had to be rebuilt, but everything looks good now. Phew...
    • Franck
    • Elite Rocketeer

• Good to see RT come back. However, it takes a long time to open every pages... :P

I'm thinking to take a dedicated server in a few months. Just waiting my website to grow a little more. Just one thing is not good at ThePlanet in my opinion: they don't make the transfer from other hosting company. I have more than 4Gb of files to backup, download and upload again... not a good perspective...
      If I decide to go to ThePlanet, I will use your affiliate link.

Time to create page: 0.054 seconds