Hi Tamara,Golfergirl wrote:
Hi David,That one slipped through the net
I created a temp log in for you, any chance you could have a look when you have a moment?.
I would very much appreciate it.
OK - I found the problem in your conversion. I had to install eXtplorer to access your xml files and all looked ok. But there was something wrong because each time I saved the 16 columns instead of 12 the template timed out. The layout sliders were showing some weird numbers 15311|15311 etc.
You had 2 errors in your changes. On the first change of words you had a comma after the 13 and this is incorrect as the template thinks there is another number in the sequence. In that same area the default was still set to 5|7 which only adds up to 12. I changed it to 8|8.
If you no longer require eXtplorer just uninstall via module manager. Please note I only checked and changed the Master. You still need to do the copy template.
Hope this helps