Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

SOLVED Sucuri site check and gantry

• SOLVED Sucuri site check and gantry

Posted 8 years 4 months ago
    • Iam using alerion template and latest joomla 3.4.6, after I made a test with: sitecheck.sucuri.net/results/www.angelina.hr
      Iam beeing told that the site is infected with this script: 404javascript.js

after several checks (using RS FIREWALL) and asked my hosting provider they told me that the error is beeing generated by a Uncaught exception 'RuntimeException' with message 'Unable to load renderer class' in
      /home/websitefolder/public_html/libraries/joomla/document/document.php:1018

that depends on this:
      public_html/libraries/joomla/document/document.php linija koda:1018

and it could be template related?
      Can you give me some help on this?

Thank you
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

Re: SOLVED Sucuri site check and gantry

• Those are not template files - they are core Joomla files - so you should ask on the Joomla.org forum.

Regards, Mark.
    • Please search forums before posting. Please make sure your post includes the version of the CMS you are using and a link to the problem. Annotations on screenshots can also be helpful to explain problems/goals. Please use the "secure" tab for confidential information.
  • Re: SOLVED Sucuri site check and gantry

• I have replaced the php file from a joomla install, but the hosting provider told me its been generated by gantry...
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

• That's not correct. Anything in /lbraries/joomla comes from Joomla. Yes, we include Joomla as part of our rocketlauncher packages but we do not change it.

Regards, Mark.
    • Please search forums before posting. Please make sure your post includes the version of the CMS you are using and a link to the problem. Annotations on screenshots can also be helpful to explain problems/goals. Please use the "secure" tab for confidential information.

• THX for clearing doubts
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

• 404javascript.js is a hack... so it looks like you have been hacked. Make sure you are using a good security product on your site such as Akeeba Admin Tools Pro or RSFirewall. Change all your passwords too and make sure they are long and unguessable.

Regards, Mark.

• thats the confusion, nobody can find that file, neither me or the hosting provider?
      the site is up to date and rs firewall latest version has been there from beginning and it doesnt find it either?
      dont know where to look anymore?
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

• Well as you are using Sucuri I'd ask them to tell you or your host. don't forget that may not reside within your hosting space it may be on a level above so it is you host that should be sorting this out for you.

Regards, Mark.

• they said all is clean and scanned everything... but I will try to hire some other expert just to be calm

Thank You!
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

• Whomever is telling you about that file (securi) are the people to ask... maybe it is a false positive and they need to correct things at their end. I wouldn't be hiring anyone else.

Regards, Mark.

Time to create page: 0.060 seconds