Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

SOLVED Error 404 component not found when editing gantry template

• SOLVED Error 404 component not found when editing gantry template

Posted 8 years 3 weeks ago
    • Hi,

I'm trying to edit a gantry template but keep getting a 404 component not found error. I can access non-gantry templates fine. Have been running on gantry templates for years and not had this problem. What can I do to be able to edit a gantry template now?

url being accessed is as follows: /administrator/index.php?option=com_gantry&task=template.edit&id=140

I'm on gantry 4.1.26

Thanks,
      Roger
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

Re: SOLVED Error 404 component not found when editing gantry template

• That Gantry version is way out of date... current version is G4.1.31 so you should update that.

Make sure that all RT products are up-to-date (backup before updating anything), clear server and browser cache after you have updated.

If your need more help, Please would you post your URL, superuser id and pswd in the secure tab of your post and i'll have a look for you.

Regards, Mark.
    • Last Edit: 8 years 3 weeks ago by MrT.
    • Please search forums before posting. Please make sure your post includes the version of the CMS you are using and a link to the problem. Annotations on screenshots can also be helpful to explain problems/goals. Please use the "secure" tab for confidential information.
  • Re: SOLVED Error 404 component not found when editing gantry template

• Thanks. Strangely, it all works fine today without me updating anything. I will however upgrade gantry to the latest version.

Time to create page: 0.052 seconds