Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

SOLVED Add custom copyright to the print function?

• saskir

SOLVED Add custom copyright to the print function?

Posted 6 years 11 months ago
    • As said above I wold like to know if I can add a custom copyright or bradining to the print function. Preferably a logo or something else. It would allow me to leave out pre-generated PDFs for user guides or guidelines.

And yes I read in a thread which is now 4 years old that it normally only shows the article. But as said this one was 4 years ago.
    • Last Edit: 6 years 11 months ago by saskir.
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

Re: Add custom cpyright to the print function?

• What template?
      What Gantry?

You can use @media print { } media query to target print only, so you could publish your copyright to the page and hide it in all views except print using CSS.

Regards, Mark.
    • Last Edit: 6 years 11 months ago by MrT.
    • Please search forums before posting. Please make sure your post includes the version of the CMS you are using and a link to the problem. Annotations on screenshots can also be helpful to explain problems/goals. Please use the "secure" tab for confidential information.
    • saskir

• Template is Cerulean and Gantry is 4.1.32

And as an answer Argh. I forgot to look at CSS properties. This happens when you make a homepage every eons.
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

• So you're ok now then?

If your issue is now solved, please EDIT your FIRST POST in this thread by adding [SOLVED] at the start of the title and then select the TICK icon. This lets the moderators know that it can be moved to the solved section.

If you can't edit the first post this will be because it is more than 7 days old, so please reply stating that the topic can be closed and a moderator will do this for you.

Regards, Mark.
    • Please search forums before posting. Please make sure your post includes the version of the CMS you are using and a link to the problem. Annotations on screenshots can also be helpful to explain problems/goals. Please use the "secure" tab for confidential information.

Time to create page: 0.039 seconds