Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

The provided host name is not valid for this server.

• The provided host name is not valid for this server.

Posted 6 years 7 months ago
    • Greetings,

I'm using Joomla! 3.7.5 Stable on debian 8, PHP Version 5.6.30, Apache / 2.4.10.

I have always installed joomla in the past without major problems. Must have a year that I do not ned install.

I'm using the Xenon theme I bought in February 2016, and I needed to set up a joomla from scratch today. To my surprise, eventually, a blank page , with the message: The provided host name is not valid for this server. - I configured the dns in the dns provider, but it seems that it is already active ... I've already migrated everything, already reinstalled from scratch, and the message remains ... the error page appears randomly that I navigate, .. does anyone know the solution to this problem?

my site ( not prodction yet ) is : www.brsystems.com.br/
    • Damir
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Developer

Re: The provided host name is not valid for this server.

• Re: The provided host name is not valid for this server.

• Approximately two hours ago, but apparently, the domain is already directing, because I can access by the name: www.brsystems.com.br instead of just by IP ... any idea ??

-- if you can access the site, and click a few times, you will see the message appearing, sooner or later ... it is random, but frequent ...
    • Last Edit: 6 years 7 months ago by BRSYSTEMS DESENVOLVIMENTO DE SISTEMAS LTDA.
    • Damir
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Developer

Re: The provided host name is not valid for this server.

Time to create page: 0.055 seconds