Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

SOLVED Problem with restoring

• PN

SOLVED Problem with restoring

Posted 6 years 5 months ago
    • Hi,

I restored my site with akeeba backup into new web hosting environment. After restoring, front page as well as admin page shows --> http 500 error. I changed configuration.php line from default to public $error_reporting = 'maximum';

Now my site shows more erros --> first lines are:

Notice: Array to string conversion in /home/sitename/www/libraries/joomla/registry/registry.php on line 342
      Notice: Array to string conversion in /home/sitename/www/libraries/joomla/registry/registry.php on line 342
      Notice: Array to string conversion in /home/sitename/www/libraries/rokcommon/RokCommon/Registry.php on line 361
      Notice: Array to string conversion in /home/sitename/www/libraries/rokcommon/RokCommon/Registry.php on line 363

My template is cerulean.

Any idea what is causing this issue?
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

Re: SOLVED Problem with restoring

• Make sure all RT products are on latest versions.

What version of PHP and joomla are you using?

Regards, Mark.
    • Please search forums before posting. Please make sure your post includes the version of the CMS you are using and a link to the problem. Annotations on screenshots can also be helpful to explain problems/goals. Please use the "secure" tab for confidential information.
    • PN

• Well, I don't understand what's your point?

In previous enviroment everything works. I made backup with akeeba and now a month later I tried to restore backup in new environment and faced this issue. Never before seen problems like this one when restoring. PHP in new environment is 7.0. Joomla version I do not remember unfortunately, RT version either.

I can see something on a front page when I rename rokcommon folder.
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

• My point is if you are restoring to a different server with different PHP version and you RT products are out of date then this may account for why you are getting the server500 because your software is incompatible with that version of PHP.

Make sure that the environment where you are restoring is the same PHP version as the one you took the backup on.

Regards, Mark.
    • Please search forums before posting. Please make sure your post includes the version of the CMS you are using and a link to the problem. Annotations on screenshots can also be helpful to explain problems/goals. Please use the "secure" tab for confidential information.
    • PN

• Hi,

Many thanks for the tip. Luckily I can change my PHP version and found the correct one.

br,
      Pasi

Time to create page: 0.047 seconds