Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

Error Message - Gantry Core

• Error Message - Gantry Core

Posted 6 years 1 month ago
    • Hello. I am seeing this error on the published homepage of my website: Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /homepages/13/d431519891/htdocs/wp-content/plugins/gantry/core/gantrygzipper.class.php on line 153
      I have tried shutting down plug ins to see if I could identify it, and cannot. Help is appreciated in fixing this. Thank you.
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

Re: Error Message - Gantry Core

Posted 6 years 1 month ago
    • Please do not post extensions/template specific questions in the "General Discussion >Configuration & Security" forum. You should post in the extension forum or template forum as appropriate. Most of these forums are for members who have a current PAID membership. Our priority is always to assist paying members.

Thank you for your understanding.

Your subscription appears to have expired. Support does require a current subscription.

That sounds like an old webiste. Make sure that you are using the latest version of the template and Gantry.

You didn't say what template or provide a link so I can't really add any more.

Regards, Mark.
    • Please search forums before posting. Please make sure your post includes the version of the CMS you are using and a link to the problem. Annotations on screenshots can also be helpful to explain problems/goals. Please use the "secure" tab for confidential information.

Time to create page: 0.048 seconds