Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

Moving My Site and Need Help - 2

• Moving My Site and Need Help - 2

Posted 16 years 2 months ago
    • Posted this in the Water Cooler and I think this may have been a better place. Sorry for the double post!

I have built a site and almost have it ready to make live and I noticed my current host drops the domain name from all pages except the index page. Since the site resides on an account with multiple domains and this site is not the "top level" domain, I am getting an address that starts with my top level domain's ip address. I am very afraid that all of the work I have done with SEO on the current site will be for not since all of the pages of the new site drop the domain name.

That said.....

Any tips or advice on moving the entire thing to a new host without having to rebuild it all would be great. I am a designer by trade and NOT very savvy when it comes to the database stuff. I really don't have the time to redo everything that I have done to date as I am still in the process of adding content.

Also would love some comments on the new look. I used Replicant and then ended up stripping it to pieces.
      Go here: www.thunderbeachproductions.com/2008/

Thanks in advance!

corky

Re: Moving My Site and Need Help - 2

Posted 16 years 2 months ago
    • Seems Good.

Time to create page: 0.048 seconds