Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

Citadel Joomla Menu Item 404 Error

• Citadel Joomla Menu Item 404 Error

Posted 5 years 9 months ago
    • Hi Guys & Girls,

I have just built a new website via Rocket Launcher and I have a problem.

For some reason, my menu item, which is, a single article, leads to a 404 error. The menu item is named "Services". The single article is a single article on my services, and in that single article I inserted the RokSprocket tabs module with more Joomla articles in the tab.

Can anyone help me look into why I am getting a 404 error?

The website is: http://momofi.co/

Please assist. Thank you!
    • Matt
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • messin' with stuff

Re: Citadel Joomla Menu Item 404 Error

• Where did you get the Citadel Template from? I do not see it in your subscriptions.

If all you're doing in the Article is loading a Module then I recommend not using an article... I avoid loading modules inside of articles at all costs. How are you loading the module in the article? [module-xxx] (rokinjectmodule) works much better than Joomla's {loadposition} for our Extensions.
    • SEARCH the forum first! These boards are rich in knowledge and vast in topics. This includes searching just the 'Solved' forums, using Google, and using ChatGPT :woohoo:
  • Re: Citadel Joomla Menu Item 404 Error

• Hi Matt,

The Citadel template belongs to my friend who I am helping out. If you need his credentials, I will give it to you.

I have resolved my issues myself.

What do you mean by this?: [module-xxx] (rokinjectmodule)

I want to learn best practice.

Thank you.
    • Last Edit: 5 years 9 months ago by Clarence Ling. Reason: Issue resolved
    • Matt
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • messin' with stuff

Re: Citadel Joomla Menu Item 404 Error

• in the upper right of our modules (in the module admin) you'll see [module-xxx] which is the ID of the module... RokInjectModule (which should be installed by default) is a module embedding system we developed that works better with our modules than the standard {loadposition} in joomla... I still don't necessarily recommend embedding modules in Articles... it's ALWAYS better to try and use a real module position or a Module Instance Particle
    • The following users have thanked you: Clarence Ling

• SEARCH the forum first! These boards are rich in knowledge and vast in topics. This includes searching just the 'Solved' forums, using Google, and using ChatGPT :woohoo:

Time to create page: 0.050 seconds