Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

Where to integrate into the footer/before the end tag of the body of site

• John
    • Rocketeer

Where to integrate into the footer/before the end tag of the body of site

Posted 5 years 5 months ago
    • Hi I'm setting up Amazon OneTag, see attached 3 screenshots.
      Is this the correct plact to copy the code into the website. It say to integrate into the footer/before the end tag of the body of your website
      Thank you

This image is hidden for guests.
      Please log in or register to see it.
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

Re: Where to integrate into the footer/before the end tag of the body of site

• In which outline did you add that?

Please would you post your URL, admin id and pswd in the secure tab of your post and I'll have a look for you.

Regards, Mark.
    • Please search forums before posting. Please make sure your post includes the version of the CMS you are using and a link to the problem. Annotations on screenshots can also be helpful to explain problems/goals. Please use the "secure" tab for confidential information.
    • John
    • Rocketeer

• This message contains only secure information that is visible to MrT, moderators and administrators
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

• I can tell you that the code is active and working in your pages. That's about as much as I can check.

What I will point out is:

1. Make sure you privacy policy is up to date to say you will collect personally identifiable information (specifically for European GDPR rules).

2. Note that when a site visitor is using "tracking protection" (and I always do) then it won't work at all (see console messages in my screenshot where I had tracking protection initially on).

Regards, Mark.
    • Please search forums before posting. Please make sure your post includes the version of the CMS you are using and a link to the problem. Annotations on screenshots can also be helpful to explain problems/goals. Please use the "secure" tab for confidential information.

Time to create page: 0.041 seconds